Well, it’s been an interesting few days – which feels like that’s meant in the context of the ancient chinese curse. I’ve generally felt too tired to update this blog for a few days, but I have been continuing to help out with moderating the Artyfakes Twitch streams. As I’ve mentioned before, one of the things I do to keep the chat channel moving is insert cheeky fictional facts about the hosts and the other moderators. They are usually surreal, or include in-jokes, but they seem to be popular enough and various regular watchers have begun to contribute their own during the streams.
Here’s a few of the more interesting ones I’ve thrown into the mix this week, all prefaced with #MadeUpModFacts:
- The next Hearthstone expansion will open new chapters based on the number of cans of Monster consumed by Tabby.
- The camera is powered by Nick on an exercise bike.
- Ludd was recently seen taking over the controls of a quad-bike to train his pet raptors.
- Every time the banhammer swings, a new duckling is rescued by Nick.
- Squeakehb recently thought that an advert for a lab assistant would be filled by a puppy.
- Mama Mod has been seen looking for a new safe for the Tabby Snacks
- Darklord recently discovered a hidden treasure map on the back of the prints on his wall.
- All the moderators have been signed up to give an acrobatic ice dance at the BBQ, choreographed by the Chuckle Brothers.
- Nick has a new hobby – dressing up as the Muller Rice advert bear.
- Everyone at the BBQ event will be given random name tags so that no one knows who anyone is. It’ll be just like the internet, but in real life.
- All commissions are delivered by flying monkeys that were hand reared by Tabby herself.
- Nick’s secret superhero identity is [censored by Mama Mod].
- Tonight’s lighting is provided by the Nodding Wizard.
- At the end of this broadcast, appraisal forms for feedback will be mailed to all viewers.