These are all random thoughts I’ve had over the last week or so. Each of them at the time sparked a moment of “I could write about that” before getting buried in the medium and rush of the day:
- In what parallel universe does Autocorrect live where anyone ever says I Live You as a common sequence of words?
- Why is it that whenever I see an Addison Lee vehicle, it is cutting me up, cutting someone else up, performing a dangerous manoeuvre or on at least three occasions all three at once?
- Is it actually possible for someone to resist going “do do do-do-do” when the sound “mnah mnah” is made by anyone
- What will my brain beat me up about next when it comes to my relationships?
- Why do I have such an instinctive revulsion when it comes to selling myself in an interview and yet I can wax lyrical about myself in conversation with people I’ve never even met before?
Ugh. The beatings will continue until morale improves…