This simple map was the scene of an ambush during the adventurers’ search for the Whitehearth Facility. The Marguul Pass was the quickest route through the mountains into the goblin nation of Darguun once they had left the lightning rail station. At one of the narrower sections of the pass, goblin and hobgoblin bandits attacked the caravan with which they were travelling. The battle was fierce but brief, and the adventurers were soon back on their way.
- Fantastic promocard edit from cosplaycentraluk instagram.com/p/BrdlWZwjpIv/… 1 hour ago
- Random angry weed #sketchpad #doodle instagram.com/p/Brdkll9jSac/… 1 hour ago
- Sketching while binging on Arrow #sketchpad #penandink #lineart #godsihatethiscold instagram.com/p/BrdKwKIjyMo/… 5 hours ago
- Somewhere, about now, a pub is discovering that I've decorated some of their bottles #googlyeyes instagram.com/p/BrbYpOyn4WY/… 21 hours ago
- A look that I suspect many of our friends will recognise, captured by @VorneyHill at May's London MCM :) with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago