This simple map was the scene of an ambush during the adventurers’ search for the Whitehearth Facility. The Marguul Pass was the quickest route through the mountains into the goblin nation of Darguun once they had left the lightning rail station. At one of the narrower sections of the pass, goblin and hobgoblin bandits attacked the caravan with which they were travelling. The battle was fierce but brief, and the adventurers were soon back on their way.
- Entertaining Book Cover of the Day #librarylife #bookcovers #bookstagram instagram.com/p/BmktDWbgtPb/… 10 hours ago
- Morning all, little A wouldn't sleep so time for caffeine for me and jet_fireside - @MotherMafiaCosp has escaped to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- I was unlocking the small museum attached to the library when I spotted a new resident in one of the display cabine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Entertaining Book Cover of the Day #librarylife #bookcovers #bookstagram instagram.com/p/BmdRK--gR0w/… 3 days ago
- Re-grammed shot by mrsquidbeak84 of me as Captain Boomerang with his daughter at @gogeekevents at Alton on Saturday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago