This simple map was the scene of an ambush during the adventurers’ search for the Whitehearth Facility. The Marguul Pass was the quickest route through the mountains into the goblin nation of Darguun once they had left the lightning rail station. At one of the narrower sections of the pass, goblin and hobgoblin bandits attacked the caravan with which they were travelling. The battle was fierce but brief, and the adventurers were soon back on their way.
- Sash! Nobody tell @MotherMafiaCosp I stole her hat! #hat #childofthejago instagram.com/p/BhwXFH0l-BS/ 10 hours ago
- New cards on sale in the library. Ooook! #librarylife #ook instagram.com/p/BhwG9pYFmc7/ 12 hours ago
- Chilled evening for #tuesday @ The Plough Norwood Green instagram.com/p/BhruxNwFLIC/ 2 days ago
- We've adopted a new mascot to show off stock areas - meet Candy #librarylife instagram.com/p/Bhjcx0hFv2G/ 5 days ago
- Entertaining Book Cover of the Day #librarylife instagram.com/p/BhjTMhclLoN/ 5 days ago