This simple map was the scene of an ambush during the adventurers’ search for the Whitehearth Facility. The Marguul Pass was the quickest route through the mountains into the goblin nation of Darguun once they had left the lightning rail station. At one of the narrower sections of the pass, goblin and hobgoblin bandits attacked the caravan with which they were travelling. The battle was fierce but brief, and the adventurers were soon back on their way.
- Just a bit of blogging about Inktober pieces being perpetrated, panic not... timmaidment.com/2018/10/15/hal… 14 hours ago
- Day Fifteen of #inktober and the #weak prompt brings to mind someone battling their balloon #inktober2018 instagram.com/p/Bo9oweiD9rf/… 18 hours ago
- Had a second run at yesterday's #inktober #14 - so here's another take on #clock for #inktober2018 instagram.com/p/Bo9EOIoj8hd/… 23 hours ago
- Speaking of #scratchy things bought on Wish... #talons #rings #kink #possiblecostumeelements instagram.com/p/Bo7buclDS6r/… 1 day ago
- Day Fourteen of #inktober and the prompt is #clock - so of course I got distracted by Dr Who and ran out of time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago